Confessions of an (UN)Intentional Barfly!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Marketing - The Mafia Way!

17:15 Hard at work!

17:45 Still hard at work, thinking of taking my hourly stroll and give my back some rest.


18:10 Still working, somebody must have glued my rear to the seat.


18:25 Mail from a friend. Kapish!!! The same ol' mail: Now that you have smiled, send this mail to everyone in your address book and blah blah blah.... (Anyway, my address book is always empty!)


18:30 Now that I have been brought out of my slumber I may as well take my stroll...


18:40 Back to the seat. Impending disaster! Client call tonight! Changes asked for are still far from deliverable. Call to the development floor. Few choicest words of encouragement. (Some times its carrot, this time it has to be Stick! Anyway, I would be taking it it this evening, so why not just have it given.)


18:45 Browsing Internet . Come across a website
Save Toby. This website has been gathering a lot of attention.

Some people find it funny and others find it animal rights violation. Personally, I found it hillarious! Heh! this guys is nuts! Holding the little TOBY at ransom and making the good samaritans pay. (But one hell of a business idea. He's even got PayPal integrated to the site for donations :)) )



18:55 Impending Disaster! Back to work! Check out the site and enjoy it. I think the owner of the website actually likes Toby. And he would be nuts to be killing the cute little thing.

Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home