Confessions of an (UN)Intentional Barfly!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sanyas and the life beyond Karma!

I must be one of those few who blog at this hour. But then the sub-conscious is most vocal at this god forsaken hour.

Well, the sub-conscious me just woke up and reminded me of my sub-conscious dream. My Sanyas from the life of worldly work! To rephrase it: when I shun all my worldly work duties and start partying. As you can see this is no spiritual sanyas and I have no intentions whatsoever to leave all the materialistic pleasure that I hold so dear.

So here I begin the countdown of my Sanyas from work: 5 Years to go. (Keep yourself updated every year till the last one where the countdown updates would be made daily. Thats on assumption that I would have not taken a sanyas from blogging by that time.) Also I am open to suggestions on things I can do after the sanyas.

Signing off dreamy-eyed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri May 06, 07:03:00 PM GMT+5:30

 
Blogger Rahul said...

Well, 5 years seem too early to me.

Anyways, here is something which you can do once you are done.

Settle in a sleepy little village in Himachal Pradesh taking up a teaching job at the primary school :-)

Fri May 06, 07:04:00 PM GMT+5:30

 

Post a Comment

<< Home